Choosing a local insulation installer shouldn’t require you to compromise. When you want a local insulation company in Southport, FL, but need a contractor with resources, experience and training, IBP Panhandle offers the best of both.
IBP started in Pensacola in 2004. Since 2012, we’ve been part of the Installed Building Products Family of Companies. That means you get an insulation company with local roots, plus the backing of a nationally-recognized leader in the industry.
We’d love to be the Southport insulation company you trust – let us know how we can help you!
Home Insulation Services
Since 2004, we’ve been the residential insulation installers Southport homeowners trust for a job done right. We’re proud of the 5-star reviews our customers give us, and we’d love to be your home insulation company of choice.
Our capabilities include:
- Attic Insulation: Insulating your attic is one of the most important steps you can take for optimal energy efficiency at home. Your attic is often the biggest source of air leakage and heat transfer. Our attic insulation installers in Southport will ensure your home’s attic has the appropriate amount of insulation to maximize your comfort and efficiency.
- Crawlspace Insulation: A properly insulated crawlspace can maximize the efficiency of your air conditioning. Your insulation needs may differ depending on whether you have a ventilated or unventilated crawl space. Give us a call to speak with an expert about your needs.
- Wall Insulation: Your home’s exterior walls should be a top insulation priority, but interior walls can be insulated, too. Our installers can handle both.
- Garage Insulation: Many homeowners in Southport insulate garages to maximize comfort year-round. We’ve seen a growing trend of converting garages to in-law suites or aging-in-place living quarters. Whether your garage is a living space or simply a workspace, we’’ll ensure it’s insulated to suit your needs.
Top-Quality Insulation Materials
The best insulation company in Southport is only as good as the quality of its products. Installed Building Products uses superior quality insulation products and best-in-class insulating techniques.
Some of the insulation materials we routinely install include:
- Spray foam: For years, we have been known as a leading spray foam installer in Southport. This effective insulation material is applied wet and expands into thick foam, which allows us to install it in crevices and hard-to-reach areas. Spray foam is powerful defense against air leaks.
- Cellulose: Cellulose is an eco-friendly insulation choice. It is made of up to 85% recycled material and takes less energy to manufacture than other insulation materials. Cellulose insulation is versatile, too: It can be installed in virtually any area of a home.
- Fiberglass: Fiberglas insulation is typically installed as loose-fill or batts. Fiberglass is often used to insulate attics, though it can be used to insulate walls and crawl space, too.
We Do Commercial Insulation, Too
Through our partnerships with local home builders, property managers, remodelers, and general contractors, IBP Panhandle has completed countless commercial insulation projects.
From insulating commercial office space to new home insulation, we have the experience, the resources, and the training to handle any job.
Why Choose Us?
When you choose IBP Panhandle as your insulation company in Southport, you get a local contractor backed by the training, products, and innovation of a national company.
Advantages of selecting IBP Panhandle include:
- A solid reputation among homeowners in our community
- More than 40 years of building industry experience
- A licensed insulation installer with references
- Superior quality products
- On-time and on-budget installation, every time