We provide garage door installation and repair services in Southport, with a focus on a job done right, on budget, and on time. Replacing a garage door? Fixing a damaged garage door? We’re here to help!
IBP started in Pensacola in 2004. We’re a local company backed by the national resources of the Installed Building Products family of companies. That means a local contractor you’ll recognize as a neighbor and member of your community plus access to products, expertise, and training from a nationally-respected brand.
We’d love to be the Southport garage door company you call first – let us know how we can help you!
Garage Door Installation
Whether you’re building a new home or replacing your existing garage door, IBP Panhandle is the garage door installer in Southport you can depend on for attractive, durable garage doors and installation done right.
We can help you select the perfect garage door and handle the entire installation, including installation of an automatic garage door opener. Some of our most popular garage door styles include:
- Wood garage doors – Traditional wooden doors give your garage a naturally sophisticated appearance. We can install a variety of wood doors options featuring elegant designs and exceptional value to enhance your home’s curb appeal.
- Steel garage doors – Steel doors are a low-maintenance option that can endure abuse and resist dents. Steel garage doors can even be made to mimic wooden doors.
- Aluminum garage doors – With sleek lines and durable corrosion-resistant construction, aluminum garage doors combine visual appeal, strength and value.
- Vinyl garage doors – Our collection of vinyl garage doors offers unparalleled durability designed for minimal maintenance, dents and rust. Vinyl doors are an ideal option if you want low upkeep and improved dent resistance compared to steel doors.
- Glass garage doors – Combining a framework made with aluminum, steel, or other materials, a glass-panel garage door allows light to infiltrate into the garage space for a desirable blend of strength and visual appeal.
Garage Door Repairs
You need your garage door to work – period. A garage door that won’t open or close is a nuisance (at the worst time!) and a security risk for your home. We provide garage door repair services in Southport so homeowners like you can enjoy peace of mind and a hassle-free home.
Some of the common garage door problems your neighbors call us for include:
- Garage door won’t close
- Garage door won’t open
- Garage door grinding noises
Here are a few of our most common garage door repairs in Southport:
- Replacing a garage door opener chain
- Replacing a garage door spring
- Replacing garage door opener motor
- Replacing garage door panels
- Bent or broken rollers
- Bent, misalignment or rusted garage door track
We Offer Garage Door Preventative Maintenance, Too
The best way to extend the life expectancy of your garage door is with routine preventative maintenance. Call us to inquire about our garage door maintenance services in Southport, which includes:
- Inspection of rollers, bearings, cables, chains, tracks, bottom bars
- Tightening of hinges, couplings, drums, couplings, and track brackets
- Lubrication of shaft bearings, rollers, hinges, chain hoists, and disconnects
- Inspection of garage door operator
- Inspection of garage door safety equipment
Why Choose Us?
When you choose IBP Panhandle as your garage door in Southport, you get a local contractor backed by the training, products, and innovation of a national company.
Advantages of selecting IBP Panhandle include:
- A solid reputation among homeowners in our community
- More than 40 years of building industry experience
- A qualified garage door installer with references
- Superior quality products
- On-time and on-budget installation, every time